Welcome to Dracosia, an empire on the brink… of disaster. The world of Dracosia is a shared story telling experience created by like minded adults who enjoy role playing in a persistent (and decidedly derivative) fantasy world of their own creation. The world of Dracosia was created on April 27th, 2012 using the fractal role playing game Microscope, then greatly expanded using D&D 4th edition, and most recently the D&D Next playtest.
Quick Links to get you started:
- Find out what has been going on in our Adventure Log
- Start with our very first adventure Chapter 1: The Diplomatic Mission to Ironside where our heroes are able to put things right in the Dwarven Capital of Ironside, but calamity reigns supreme as entire mountains explode. Things are even worse in Tiefling lands where the walking dead have gained a foothold in Somorrah. Perhaps most distressing, pages from the accursed Book of Vile Darkness have begun appearing throughout the realm, leaving nothing but destruction and death as foolish mortals attempt to follow its evil recipes.
- The Empire’s fortune did not improve much in The Mystery of the Atramentum in which the Horde prepares to traverse the Ironside Mountains with a massive invasion force and the corrupting power of the substance Atramentum.
- A small amount of hope for the world occurred in Storyline 3: The Bounties of Frandor’s Keep with the re-establishment of the Thirteenth Legion inspiring young Dragonborn throughout the land to sign up to protect the Empire at Frandor’s Keep.
- Learn about the world of Dracosia by browsing our Wiki Pages
- Meet the people of Dracosia in our Character and NPC Biographies
- Explore the lands of Dracosia through our Maps